Regulatory Impact on the Securities Services Chain
- Working Group
- Laurence Caron-Habib, BNP Paribas Securities Services
Henry Raschen, HSBC Securities Services
- Following three reports mentioned below on regulatory changes and their impact on stakeholders in the securities services industry, ISSA decided to update the August 2018 report in view of the regulatory developments having taken place since.
- April 2020: Revise the report with a view to distributing an updated version in time for the 20th Symposium in June 2020.
- Final Report on Regulatory Developments in the Securities Services Chain (08/2018) > PDF 593 kB
- Regulatory Developments in the Securities Services Chain (11/2017) > PDF 2.3 MB
- Regulatory Trends and Initiatives Affecting Custodians, Clearers and (I)CSDs; Impacts and Implications (06/2012) > PDF 799 kB
- Shadow Banking – Developments of Regulatory Changes and their Impact on ISSA Members (02/2014) > PDF 624 kB
Institutions represented by experts in the Working Group:
- Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
- BNP Paribas Securities Services
- DCV, Chile