Future of Securities Services 2023 Working Group
The 2020 FSS Paper made predictions about how the Securities Services would change in the next 5-10 years. There is a need to validate whether the predictions have occurred, are visible, or are still on the horizon, and whether different forces and themes have over taken the original predictions.
This review will allow us to assess the current and future direction of Securities Services and allow the members to validate their assumptions and change if necessary.
- To identify the evidence (or otherwise) for the themes being seen
- Analyse the impacts of new themes
- Revise the paper to incorporate the necessary changes.
- Create a comprehensive document setting out the Future of Securities Services over the next 5 -10 years.
- Educate the industry through webinars and conferences on the outcomes.
Working Group Co-Chairs
- Mathew Kathayanat, Deutsche Bank AG
- Colin Parry, ISSA
- Vicky Kyproglou, UBS
Institutions represented by Experts in the Working Group
- Archax Holding Ltd.
- BNP Paribas S.A.
- Chongwa (Macao) Financial Asset Exchange Co. Ltd.
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Deutsche Börse Group
- Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
- FMDQ Group PLC
- Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Nasdaq Inc.
- Northern Trust Corporation
- Royal Bank of Canada
- S&P Global / IHS Markit
- SEB Group
- Strate (Pty) Ltd
- Swiss Re Ltd
- Tata Group
- The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- UBS Group AG
- UniCredit S.p.A.