Regulatory Impact on the Securities Services Chain
Following the reports mentioned below on regulatory changes and their impact on stakeholders in the securities services industry, ISSA decided to carry out a limited update of the August 2018 report in view of the regulatory developments having taken place since.
Working Group Co-Chairs
Haroun Boucheta, BNP Paribas Securities Services
Henry Raschen, HSBC Securities Services
4th quarter 2020: Publish the revised report.
- Report on Regulatory Developments in Securities Services – 2020 (12/2020) > PDF 583 kB
- Report on Regulatory Developments in the Securities Services Chain (08/2018) > PDF 593 kB
- Regulatory Developments in the Securities Services Chain (11/2017) > PDF 2.3 MB
- Regulatory Trends and Initiatives Affecting Custodians, Clearers and (I)CSDs; Impacts and Implications (06/2012) > PDF 799 kB
- Shadow Banking – Developments of Regulatory Changes and their Impact on ISSA Members (02/2014) > PDF 624 kB
Institutions Represented by Experts in the Working Group
- NP Paribas Securities Servies
- HSBC Securities Services
- Standard Chartered Bank