The New Norm Working Group
This Working Group is now closed.
The New Norm Working Group focused on publishing a series of short articles that look at the impact of the pandemic on the securities services industry. Articles published included New Working Methods, Electronic Signatures, Operational Resilience, SSIs (Standard Settlement Instructions) and Automation.
In each article, the WG outlined how the pandemic initially impacted the topic. They also offered potential solutions and guidance on best practice to help institutions manage the current situation and position them positively for the future.
Working Group Co-Chairs
- Suman Bhadresha, HSBC
- Sonia Paston-Bedingfeld, UBS
- Article on “Automation” (01/2022) PDF 391 kB
- Article on “The New Norm – Standard Settlement Instructions” (11/2021) PDF 264 kB
- Article on “The New Norm – Operational Resilience” 07/2021 > PDF 134 kB
- Article on “The New Norm – Electronic Signatures” (03/2021 > PDF 166 kB
- Article on “The New Norm – Working Methods” (01/2021) > PDF 210 kB
Institutions represented by Experts in the Working Group
- BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Deutsche Bank
- SIX Securities & Exchanges